Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last week in NYC. Yankees Game!

The last week we were in New York, we decided to go to a Yankees game. I would be sad if I left and never got to see "Mr. NYC", Derek Jeter, play ball and it was quite the experience. It was the largest stadium I've ever been in! There were 2 rain delays, but I was content waiting it out with my fried food and beer. I really came to the game just to eat. Also, since we sat in the nose-bleed section (2nd to last row from the top) there was an overhang and we only got wet when the wind blew the rain into us. We had garlic fries, fried chicken, hot dogs, cotton candy, ice cream cones, and lots of beer and soda. As Elaine put it "OMG I love America". And so do I. 






The gang's all here


I was absolutely fascinated with how quickly they rolled out the tarp










MSU Fashion Majors. My Loves For Life.
Amanda. Syd. Caroline. Elaine. Amber. 



Here's an over exaggeration of the freak out during the rain delay. Amy was actually trying to take a picture.....hence the famous words "Oh, it's on record".

Baseball = America = Fatty Foods = Happy Sydney

-Syd




No comments:

Post a Comment