Friday, July 1, 2011

Lost and Found

After I got off work today, I attempted meet up with my friends from home (Chris, Jay, Mac, Amber and Emily), but I got very lost somewhere in the west side. Long story....but I don't have an iPhone and I've found that to be a disadvantage here. Needless to say, I was not in the best mood as I was wandering aimlessly throughout the city when I could have been spending  valuable time with my boyfriend!....poo


I finally took a cab to the World Trade Center to meet up with them and then we made our way to Times Square. We decided to eat at Carmine's,"NYC's Legendary Family Style Italian Restaurant". I went to this restaurant when I came to NYC 2 years ago with my school's Fashion Industry Study Tour. It was one of my goals to eat here again when I came this summer. 


I can honestly say that I have never had better Italian food in my whole life. After waiting for 30 minutes at the bar, I found my happy mood. There were so many good things to choose from, but after our waiter described the seafood special, there was no question what we were ordering!


Pasta with clam sauce and shrimp, scallops, calamari, muscles and clams!


 I ate my money's worth of shell fish, for sure.

My happy

Doesn't get any better than this....

-Syd


No comments:

Post a Comment