Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shacking it up!

Last night my boyfriend Chris and his friends Jay and Mac arrived in New York City! Staying between Emily's (Chris' sister) dorm in Brooklyn and our dorm in the city, they are our shackers for the week. *Side note: My dorm here is so ridiculous; some not-very-nice security guard put a warning on my account because I wasn't there to sign Chris out this afternoon.....I have a job! 


Anyways :), the boys + Amber and Emily met me in Madison Square Park for a Shake Shack lunch break! Shake Shack is quite possibly the best place to have burgers and milkshakes.....ever....in the world, but the line is ALWAYS extremely long. Nonetheless, we braved the not-actually-so-hot heat and waited for 30 minutes to eat our heavenly burgers.


This Shake Shack, in particular, is the original Shake Shack in NYC. It is also the place that Ginnifer Goodwin and John Krasinski took their lunch breaks in the movie Something Borrowed. I love finding movie spots!

photo cred: Chis Roland




Emily, Mac, Jay and Amber chowing down on burgers, shakes and cheese fries

Eating cheese fries with a popsicle stick that had a sharp end 

Cindy and Chris' burger boxes....any form of my name is acceptable as long as I get my food!

 "You can't edit if you don't have any footage!"

makes me happy

-Syd







No comments:

Post a Comment